Friday, June 20, 2008

It All Depends on Your Perspective

The "Great Rates" might be good for the oil companies, but certainly not for you and me. I captured the picture below of an interesting juxtaposition of signs near an interstate exchange not far from my home. The "Great Rates" sign is on the lower portion of tall sign post for a Comfort Inn, which happens to be next door to a gas station. To someone driving down the road, they appear side-by-side. It all depends on your perspective...



2 comments:

Deb said...

Well from the pump I passed this afternoon that now reads $4.03, $3.99 would almost be a great rate.

I like the size you settled on for your photos. They fit very comfortably on my 17" diag.

Paul Sevensky said...

Thanks for your help and recommendations on photos. You may have created a (photo) monster.